U have booked a vacation in far away destination and Doha will be your stopover place? That is great! You should not skip the chance to explore this city! Although not very popular as a touristic place Doha has many interesting places to see and things to do. Here are the best tips on how to have an amazing 48 hrs in Doha!
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- The best tools to get the classic makeup lookIn BeautyYou need an go-to makeup look? With elegant and always modern classic makeup look you can't go wrong and you can achieve it easy with right beauty tools. […]
- My favourite beauty products for cool summer vibes!In BeautySummer is everyone’s favorite time of the year with valid reasons. Everything is so beautiful, filled with brilliant, positive energy. The fragrances of the sea and sand are calling us to visit far destination and feeling of warmth that gently wraps the body is simply amazing! Here are my top beauty product for cool summer vibes! […]
- French manicure at home – easy step by step guideIn BeautyA classic manicure that never comes out of fashion is a well-known french manicure. Here is the step-by-step guide on how to have perfect french nails at home! […]
- The Dead Sea mud skin benefitsIn BeautyGreat skin is not a myth! It's possible to have healthy and glowy skin by using the right products, eating healthy food and avoiding too much makeup. I recently returned from a trip to Jordan and brought the entire bag of Dead Sea products. You have not been to the Dead Sea if you haven't tried the Dead sea mud musk! Natural products are always the best and I wanted to share my experience with you in trying them. […]
- How to remove dark under-eye circles easy and fastIn Beauty, DIYTips for eye area care: Here's how to prevent wrinkles, remove dark under eyes and accelerate natural regeneration of the skin. […]