U have booked a vacation in far away destination and Doha will be your stopover place? That is great! You should not skip the chance to explore this city! Although not very popular as a touristic place Doha has many interesting places to see and things to do. Here are the best tips on how to have an amazing 48 hrs in Doha!
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- Vitamin C skin benefits you should know about!In BeautyVitamin C is a well-known antioxidant in preserving our health and boosting the immune system. But, did you hear about all vitamin c skin benefits? […]
- Homemade face mask for every skin typeIn BeautyThe best care is natural care. I believe that you already have all ingredients in the fridge, so hurry to make your natural and efficient face masks for every skin type! […]
- The Dead Sea mud-does it really work?In BeautyGreat skin is not a myth! It's possible to have healthy and glowy skin by using the right products, eating healthy food and avoiding too much makeup. I recently returned from a trip to Jordan and brought the entire bag of Dead Sea products. You have not been to the Dead Sea if you haven't tried the Dead sea mud musk! Natural products are always the best and I wanted to share my experience with you in trying them. […]
- Homemade acne treatment, step-by-step guide!In BeautyTreating a problematic skin can be very easy and cheap if you use right remedies. How to cure acne and make your skin better find in this step-by-step guide! […]
- French manicure at home – easy step by step guideIn BeautyA classic manicure that never comes out of fashion is a well-known french manicure. Here is the step-by-step guide on how to have perfect french nails at home! […]